Pilates at Panacea
We are your escape and time for yourself. Doing something that can transform your body without having to leave dripping in sweat. Using the Pilates Equipment and small apparatus to keep it different and fun every time you walk through our doors.
Currently the studio has had to temporarily close due to the COVID 19 pandemic. To keep working out with us or to try our unique style of Pilates visit https://vimeo.com/ondemand/panaceapilates
Why do Pilates at Panacea?
- We keep our classes small, like really small — only 3 people per class. So we can get to know you and your needs.
- Because of that small class size we can create and adapt the to class you and what you want to do that day. Not everyone in the room doing the same thing at the same time, it is completely specific to you and your needs or goals that you want to achieve.
- You tell us what you want to achieve and we do our best to make that happen — you want to get more flexible so you can reach your toes? Want to work to get the best abs of your life? Or get rid of a back injury that has been driving you crazy for far too long? We will do our best to make sure you are getting exactly what you want from your classes.
- We work with men and women of all ages and again we can give you the workout you want, from a super intense sweat dripping workout to I'm here to just stretch for an hour, we don't mind cause we want you to be satisfied with your class.
- We like to make it fun and the most enjoyable workout you will ever do.
In addition to our traditional classes, for anyone who does 2 or more classes per week there are some add on options.
Pumped Up Pilates — is about adding some heart rate increasing exercises into the class. For the first part of a class including exercise that will get you a bit sweaty, really warmed up, challenging your core and all those smaller muscles that Pilates targets but on another level. Then transitioning back to the normal workout for the rest of the class.
Rejuvenating Pilates — This is for anyone who wants to slow it down a bit, destress and take a moment to breathe. For the second part of your class it is slower, a bit gentler and bringing your awareness back into your body and breath. Still using traditional Pilates but in a different way to help you both physically and mentally.
These are just additional options, you do not have to include these in to your classes it is for anyone who wants it and does multiple classes per week.
Monday — 6:30am, 7:30 am, 9am, 10am, 4pm, 5pm, 6pm,
Tuesday — 9am, 10am, 4pm, 5pm, 6pm
Wednesday — 6:30am, 7:30 am, 9am, 10am
Thursday — 9am, 10am, 4pm, 5pm, 6pm,
Friday — 6:30am, 7:30 am, 9am, 10am
Saturday — 9am, 10am, 11am
Places in classes subject to availability.
Pricing and Booking
Well, now your convinced you must do classes with us what next?
If you haven't done any Pilates before we get you in for a one on one session — this includes a postural assessment, a chat about any past injuries and what your goals are and then teach you some of the basics. From there you can join our small group classes or if you prefer to we can also do private sessions.
When coming in for class you will want to wear something comfortable and easy to move. We do also ask you wear socks for all Pilates sessions.
Booking in for classes can be organised by your instructor, through the website or app. You can easily book week by week or have permanent times booked for each week.
I now hear you ask, but how often should I be doing these amazing classes? It is really dependant on the individual but generally 2 times a week is great or more. 1 a week is fine too it just means progress is a little slower.